Introducing Co-Op Curbside Pickup for groceries, organic produce, prepared foods, wellness items and more.
HOW IT WORKS
Ordering is easy! Co-op Curbside Pickup is open to all. No membership required.
- Go to santamonica.coopportunity.com or culvercity.coopportunity.com to select your items or download our Curbside Pickup app on the App Store or Google Play. Search "coopcurbside"
- Choose items from all categories such as: organic produce, grocery, meat and seafood, prepared foods, supplements and personal care. Minimum order for Co-op Curbside Pickup is $50.
- Check out and go through the registration process or checkout as a guest. Please specify replacements (or no replacements) and any item notes.
- Schedule a pickup time from the available options and enter your credit card information to place your order! We are not accepting cash payments for curbside pickup.
- You will receive a notification that your order is ready to pickup!
A temporary pre-authorized payment will be charged to your credit card once you place your order online. Your statement will reflect the final order total after order completion. The final fee, which will also include a .15 cent bag fee and $5 service fee will be visible on your emailed receipt after delivery.
Pickup times are available daily from 10am - 6pm. Same day pickup is based on the volume of orders we receive. Pickup times can also be scheduled up to 5 days in advance based on availability.
Santa Monica Contactless Pickup Instructions - Text or Call (310) 399-5560
During your designated pickup time, please park in one of the 10-minute Co-op Curbside Pickup designated metered parking spots located in front of the store on Broadway. Stay in your vehicle and pop your trunk. A staff member will bring out your order.
Culver City Contactless Pickup Instructions - Text or Call (424) 326-3376
During your designated pickup time, please park in the designated spot on Washington Blvd - look for the "Co-op Curbside Pickup" sign located in front of the patio. Stay in your vehicle and pop your trunk. A staff member will bring out your order.
Product Availability Details
We will fill your order with items currently available on our online catalog. We are not able to guarantee we will have every item on your list. If we are out of stock on an item, you will not be charged. We encourage you to indicate a substitution when filling out your order.
If you are unable to find a product online that you know we carry in store it means that the product is currently unavailable online. We are working on adding more items to our online catalog as the program progresses.
- No changes can be made to orders once they are submitted.
- No returns or exchanges – all sales are final once your payment is received.
- $50 miminum order
- There is a $5 fee per Co-op Curbside order.
- A .15 cent/per bag charge will added to your final order total.
- Please no tips.
- Curbside purchase amounts cannot be added to member accounts at this time. This feature is in the works.
- Staff are wearing required masks and gloves and following our strict health and safety procedures. For details on Co-Opportunity's safety precautions during this time, visit our COVID-19 Update page.