For over 40 years, we’ve hired folks who love groceries…and who want to share their love of service and giving with others!
If you’re looking to work at a place that provides opportunities for you to learn and grow and meets your high standards of values, then look no further!
We hire people who are not just wanting to show up to work and do a great job. Our employees are fulfilling their goals in all aspects of their lives, and we support them in doing just that by offering a wide range of benefits, many of which may be a pleasant surprise to you.
Opportunities to learn about wellness, organic/natural foods and the co-operative business model.
For fulltime staff (30+ hours) we pay 85% of a full package of health insurance premiums.
A retirement (401K) program with a 100% employer match; up to 5% of your earnings.
A 20% discount on everything in the store for employee members.
Possibility of bonuses.
Super easy to join ownership structure and full owner benefits once joined.
Transportation bonus contests.
Free yoga classes with Santa Monica Yoga.
Other contests & giveaways!
Paid time off pay.
A free employee assistance program; free mental health and legal assistance.
Once we receive your application, here’s what happens:
- All submitted applications get reviewed by our hiring team members.
- If you’re chosen to move further in the application process, you will receive an email invitation to do an online assessment.
- If assessment is accepted, you will be contacted by phone or email to schedule an in-person interview.
- If you do not receive a phone call or an email from us, we will not be interviewing you at this time. We apologize, but due to staffing concerns, we’re unable to contact each applicant personally regarding their application.
- Your application will be kept on file for a year and you’re welcome to reapply.
- Job opportunities are constantly changing. We’ll do our best to match you up with a position based on our store needs and your experience.
- To learn more about us, simply stop by the store and have fun taking in the whole Co-op experience!
A special word about our hiring needs for the new Culver City location:
We anticipate that we will hold a job fair sometime in late January 2017. In the meantime, anyone interested in applying for the new store is welcome to do so. Click the link below to submit your application. Under start date, indicate that it will be for the new store hiring, which we anticipate will be February 2017.
Thank you for your interest in Co-opportunity! We hope to see you soon.