Interested in working with Co-op? Fill out an application, and view open positions here.
For 40 years, we’ve hired folks who love learning about their health, about organic foods and about our unique cooperative business structure…and who want to share their knowledge as well as their love of service and giving with others! If you’re looking to work at a place that provides opportunities for you to learn and grow and meets your high standards of values, then look no further!
We hire people who are not just wanting to show up to work and do a great job. Our employees are fulfilling their goals in all aspects of their lives, and we support them in doing just that by offering a wide range of benefits, many of which may be a pleasant surprise to you.
Check it out…working at the Co-op you get:
- Opportunities to learn about organic and natural foods, wellness and the co-operative business model.
- For Full Time staff (30 hrs+)=Free Health & Life Insurance Benefits. We pay 100% of the premiums.
- A Retirement (401K) program with a 100% employer match; up to 5% of your earnings.
- A 20% discount on everything in the store for employee members.
- Possibility of bonuses.
- Super easy to join ownership structure and full owner benefits once joined.
- Transportation bonus contests.
- Free yoga classes with Santa Monica Yoga.
- Other contests including giveaways!
- Paid time off pay.
- A Free Employee Assistance Program with the Holman Group; free Mental Health and Legal assistance.
Sounds good? Then start the application process here!
Once we receive your application, here’s what happens:
- All submitted applications get reviewed by the Human Resource Director and the Store Manager.
- If an applicant is chosen for an initial interview, they will be contacted by phone to schedule an interview.
- If you do not receive a phone call from us, we will not be interviewing you at this time. We apologize, but due to staffing concerns, we’re unable to contact each applicant personally regarding their application.
- Your application will be kept on file for 90 days and you’re welcome to re-apply after 90 days.
Job opportunities are constantly changing. We’ll do our best to match you up with a position based on our store needs and your experience. To learn more about us, simply stop by the store and have fun taking in the whole Co-op experience!
Thank you for your interest in Co-opportunity! We hope to see you soon!